October 2, 2020
Dear Sewer Customers– Sometimes transitions aren’t easy! Due to unforeseen technical difficulties, our Autopay and ACH options are currently inactive. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have this issue resolved by end of the month. Of course, all late fees and interest have been suspended. We thank you for your patience!
The Middle Smithfield Township Sewer Department is proud to announce that we have upgraded our billing system – which means an improved customer service experience for our sewer customers!
- Our sewer customers can now view and manage their own accounts online (much like you can with other utilities such as Met Ed, or online banking, or manage a credit card)
- Change which credit card to bill
- View your account history
- View your payment history
- The new system will allow you to have more and better control over your own account, with access to account information 24/7, allow for reprinting of bills and the ability to make changes to billing address and credit card information.
Call Joan Woisin at 570-223-8920 x117 with any questions!